- Train everywhere!
- Get fit!
- Become more stronger!
- Start today!
- Take your guide everywhere with you
This Guide, as well as the guides that will follow it on my website, is not a magic wand for you to loose 20 kg in a couple of days. Good results will not come about overnight. I am not the kind of professional who promotes fast and unhealthy diets or workouts as long as five hours, which might lead to health problems, physical and mental traumas. The idea of my project is to attain the desired results and keep them. We must learn to live by the book and to love our body, to get to know our physical self and take note of its changes.
It is possible for a woman to both look great and be strong and healthy.
First round: x 2
1. Squat x 45 seconds.
2. Jump squat x 45 seconds
3. Mountain climbers x 45 seconds
4. Lunges; alternate right-left x 45 seconds
Second round: x 2
1.Knee Push ups with hands on the Step: first level x 45 seconds
2. Straight leg sit ups x 45 seconds
3. Ab bikes x 45 seconds
4. Plank x 45 seconds
Third round: x 2 (on the mat)
1. Side Leg Extension /right leg/ x 45 seconds
2. Side Leg Extension /left leg/ x 45 seconds
3. Bent-Knee Lift /right leg/ x 45 seconds
4. Bent-Knee Lift /left leg/ x 45 seconds
This exercise can be done with straight arms stretched or bent at the elbows. Description how to do it on elbows:
1. Lie flat on your stomach. Bend your elbows.
2. Bring your legs together and slightly lift your body with the toes as its support.
3. Suck your stomach and tuck in your butt. Straighten your back, making sure that your waist does not cave in.
4. Your body should form a straight line from shoulders to ankles.
5. Hold this position for the prescribed time.
1. Plant both feet on the floor, legs apart slightly further than shoulder width. Straighten your back.
2. While you squat make sure that your knees do not exceed toe-line. Feet should remain glued to the floor while body weight is transferred to the heels.
3. Squat until your hips are parallel to the floor.
4. Stand up with an upward kicking of the body. The knees should not again exceed the toe-line.
1. Plant both feet on the floor, legs apart at shoulder width. Straighten your back.
2. While you squat knees should not exceed toe-line. Feet should remain glued to the floor while body weight is transferred to the heels.
3. Continue squating until your hips are parallel to the floor.
4. Push your body upwards with a jump. Knees do not exceed toe-line and remain in the same position while landing.
Push-ups of knee and hands on tap.
1. Make a normal "Push up"
2. Instead of staying close to the floor, you should let your body down.
3. Stretch your arms forward.
4. Took them back next to the body ( down Push up position) and then go back to the first position.
1. Stand with your feet apart at shoulder width and straighten your back.
2. Take a large step forward with one foot.
3. While you squat, bend both knees at 90 degrees. The back is upright and make sure your front knee does not exceed toe-line.
4. Pull legs back to upright position.
Straight leg sit ups
1. Lie on your back , straighten your body and fold the legs.
2. Place your hands just below the seat , if it is difficult to raise your legs.
3. Raise both legs together and straight , upward.
4. Then lower them down to 2-3 cm to the ground and lift them up again.
Bent-Knee Hip Extension (from knees and hands position)
1. Star on all fours, make sure your back is not caved in or out.
2. Prop on your elbows so that the spine is well stabilised.
3. Bend one leg at 90 degrees and start slowly lifting it. Do not lift the leg too high to prevent injury. (see photos)
Side-Lying leg lift
1. Lie down on the mat sideways.
2. Your body should form a straight line from shoulders to ankles and your pelvis should be in vertical position.
3. Slowly lift the leg on top to form a 45 degrees angle with the one below.
4. Then slowly lower it.
1. Start in Plank position but with straight arms (like the starting push up position).
2. Bend one knee and lift it towards your stomach. Repeat the same with the other leg.
3. Alternate legs at equal intervals.
4. Control your breathing and think about the correct performance of the exercise.